The Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate Program (OCVRP) offers rebates for Oregon drivers who purchase or lease electric vehicles. It is not a tax credit. DEQ designed the Program to reduce vehicle emissions by encouraging the purchase or lease electric vehicles instead of gas vehicles.
- $2,500 off a new eligible vehicle with a battery capacity of 10 kWh or more
- $1,500 off a new eligible vehicle with a battery capacity of less than 10 kWh
- $750 off an eligible new zero-emission motorcycle
Charge Ahead Rebate
- $2,500 for Charge Ahead applicants with Date of Purchase/Lease before Jan 1, 2022.
- $5,000 for Charge Ahead applicants with Date of Purchase/Lease on/after Jan 1, 2022.
Standard and Charge Ahead Rebates can be combined for up to $7,500 toward the purchase or lease of a new eligible vehicle.
How to Apply
At the Dealership
If you are an Oregon resident looking to purchase or lease a new, eligible electric vehicle, visit a participating dealership.
Standard Rebate – Organizations
For Oregon businesses, nonprofits or government agencies that have already purchased or leased an eligible electric vehicle.
Useful Program Resources
- Dealer Brochure – Details on how to register to provide “cash on the hood” at the point of sale, who qualifies for the rebates, rebate amounts, which vehicles are eligible and more.
- Consumer Brochure – Details on how to receive “cash on the hood” at the point of sale, who qualifies for the rebates, rebate amounts, which vehicles are eligible and more.
- Sign up for Program updates from Oregon Department of Environmental Quality.