Offer up to $7,500 off NEW electric vehicles-cash on the hood for your customers!
OCVRP can help dealers sell more cars by providing up to $7,500 in rebates to your customers when they buy an electric vehicle with an MSRP under $50,000.
Charge Ahead Rebate
- $5,000 off the purchase or lease of a new eligible battery electric vehicle (BEV) or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Only prequalified Oregon residents can apply for Charge Ahead at the dealership. To verify customer eligibility, visit DEQ’s prequal verification portal. Charge Ahead for used vehicles can only be applied for post purchase.
- $2,500 off the purchase or lease of a new, eligible battery electric vehicle (BEV) or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) with a battery capacity of 10 kWh or more.
- $1,500 off the purchase or lease of a new, eligible battery electric vehicle (BEV) or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) with a battery capacity of less than 10 kWh.
- $750 toward the purchase or lease of a new, eligible zero-emission motorcycle. (Zero-emission motorcycles are not eligible for the Charge Ahead rebate)
How to Submit Rebate Applications
To provide the rebates as “cash on the hood,” you will need:
- A signed and completed Rebate Application form for each Applicant.
- Proof of temporary or permanent Oregon vehicle registration.
- Copy of the sales or lease contract.
- Proof of Oregon residency (e.g., Oregon driver’s license).
- A signed Rebate Assignment Form.
- A valid Charge Ahead Prequalification Voucher number. (Charge Ahead only)
Why Sell Electric?
OEMs are committed to transportation electrification and collectively have invested $100 billion in EV manufacturing and technology. EV sales and demand are increasing rapidly around the world, thanks to increase awareness, greater ranges and affordability.